Thursday, June 25, 2009

We are family!

I love the family that God has given me! I couldn't ask for a better, more active, and loving family! I am truly blessed. Tomorrow will be our, Jason and I's, tenth anniversary. It doesn't seem like it could possibly be 10 years ago that we were married. It was a beautiful, sunny, very hot and humid day, just like this week has been. In the past 10 years, we have grown closer together through every valley and mountain we have had in our journey. We have grown, not only together as a couple, but together as a family with our kids. Our family is just the family God had planned for us and we wouldn't want it any other way. We have been blessed with our two boys, and our two girls. They each have thier own awesome personality that we throughly enjoy! I can't wait to see what God has planned in our next tens years!

2 Comments:

At June 26, 2009 at 8:42 AM , Blogger Robin said...

Hi Ida!
Look at those tans! I'm so excited you are blogging. Now I can keep track of you all the time!
You have such a beautiful family. It is going to be exciting to watch them grow up and see how God works in their lives.

 
At June 30, 2009 at 7:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Ida,
I am so glad God allowed us to move back to Iowa, and back to GLBC. It will be really neat to watch our kids grow up together, and become even closer friends at the same time.
Love ya,
Marcy

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home