Sunday, June 28, 2009

Sunday Afternoons @ the HangartnerHouse

I love Sunday afternoons! The setting right now is one that doesn't come often. My husband is out riding his motorcycle, and all my kids and the dog are sleeping! The only thing I would change is the dog sleeping behind me... Snoring! I stayed home with Lucy today while Jason took the rest to church. Lucy is feeling a little under the weather, and I don't feel the best either. We fed the kids lunch when they came home (Logan made the sandwiches ~ they love to help) and Jason prepared the rest. All of us went outside for an hour or so and then everyone laid down to rest and it worked! It is not every Sunday the older two fall soundly asleep in the living room. Since they share rooms with the younger ones that always sleep, Morgan and Logan rest in the living room, sure to not disturb Lucy and Ethan!

1 Comments:

At June 29, 2009 at 10:45 AM , Blogger Jason and Jessi said...

Aww, poor Lucy! :( Cute pictures, though!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home