Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas 2009

Merry Christmas a few days late ~ but I am getting in before the New Year! I wasn't able to get a post on right away for Christmas, I am ready now. I have my pictures uploaded on the computer and have a quiet time to get it done. Since it is now 12:18am and the kids are sound asleep. We had a very nice Christmas this year, everything went well and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves. We are sure to remind the kids, that the reason for Christmas is because Jesus came, just so He could die on the cross 33 years later for our sins! That is the greatest gift they will be able to ever receive is Jesus as their personal saviour. It is just a bonus that they are able to get gifts for Jesus' Birthday!

I hope that all of our friends and family had a wonderful Christmas with their loved ones as we did with ours!

1 Comments:

At December 31, 2009 at 12:09 AM , Blogger blah said...

I love how you can express yourself so eloquently Ida! It is such a blessing to read about your life, when it seems only yesterday that teenage girl sat by me at the Christmas puppet program with your head on my shoulder... how does time go by so quickly??
It is truly a blessing to me to see where you have went with your life- married to a terrific man and four wonderful kids!
Love Ya Ida!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home