Monday, June 29, 2009

Adventures coming soon...

My 3rd post for the day should be a charm, right? I still haven't gotten the hang of this yet, but I am working on it. I have had to redo multiple posts tonight, I am going to try to get this right the first time! On our anniversary we purchased this camper, a new adventure for our family. Today we were able to pop it up for the first time since bringing it home. It hadn't been used for a while and needed a good cleaning and airing out. Jason and I spent a better part of the morning vacuuming and scrubbing and we have it looking very nice. I thought I would take some pictures, after the cleaning, to share on my blog. Enjoy!

http://s635.photobucket.com/albums/uu78/idahangartner/Camper/?albumview=slideshow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home