Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Conversations I Love !

I called out to the kids, well, Morgan and Ethan anyway, to come and wash thier hands before supper. Morgan comes in nicely and goes to the basement to wash her hands. However, Ethan comes in whining, I finally get him to listen to me and stop whining for a minute and he tells me "There is a spider, a live one" Mommy says, "It's ok" Ethan says, "no its a live one" Mommy says, "Go wash your hands so you can eat it" Ethan stops in the hallway and says, "What" Mommy says, "Wash your hands so you can eat the spider" (he is done whining now) and in a very serious voice, and poking his head around the corner, Ethan says, "It says no, in the books, No people can eat spiders, just dogs." Mommy says "Why" Ethan says, "Spiders aren't good for people, just dogs can eat them" and he turns and walks to the bathroom to wash his hands.

I love talking, having conversations with my kids, they always make me smile! To be completely honest, I really miss having adult conversations throughout the day as well.

1 Comments:

At June 30, 2009 at 7:44 PM , Blogger Jason and Jessi said...

Eck! I'm with Ethan on this one... no spiders for people!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home