Thursday, July 2, 2009

Days Gone Bye!

The past few days have come and gone like no other. I have had plenty to do and a baby that hasn't felt 100%. Today was a much better day (Lucy still isn't 100% but, 80% better) and last night - we slept all night! Praise God!
Jason and I couldn't decide between two different campers, which one would fit our family best. After prayer and compare we chose the bigger (the red one)of the two. We bought the bigger one on June 26, and the smaller one Tuesday of this week. I relisted the smaller one (Blue) on Craigslist and was able to sell it today! Praise God again! The kids have been praying since I put the listing up yesterday that it would sell and Logan asked his friends in Warriors (Wednesday Night Group @ church) to pray for it to be sold as well. Logan was so excited that God heard his friends and his prayers and the camper sold "just in one day"! It is wonderful watching our kids grow and have faith ~ if we could have as much faith as them, what a life that would be!



The kids and I worked hard in the garden today, we have most every tiny (& big) weed out of there. I weeded my side of the garden and the kids weeded the side with the corn (with my help too) - the corn is plenty big, so they wouldn't get confused on which green weed to pull! After 10 minutes of being in the garden, Morgan asked "how many more hours do we have to be in here?" Momma said "You haven't been in here for 10 minutes hardly" Morgan replied "it feels like forever". After a few more minutes go past and a few more weeds had been pulled, Morgan asked to go potty. I told her to keep working, after every couple minutes she kept asking to go potty, finally when we were almost finished I let her go. After quite a while, Logan and I were done with the weeding, Morgan finally made it back out with us. With a smile on her face, Morgan was so happy that we were done after all of thier hardwork. She did, however, thank her brother for continuing to work while she went for her restroom break. Morgan happily went to play in the dirt and climb in the tree!


3 Comments:

At July 3, 2009 at 6:44 AM , Blogger Robin said...

The look of innocence....

 
At July 3, 2009 at 6:46 AM , Blogger Robin said...

I can't wait to read about all your camping adventures!

 
At July 3, 2009 at 7:21 AM , Blogger Ida Hangartner said...

Jason didn't know I had a friend named "Robin".

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home