Thursday, July 30, 2009

Grandma & Grandpa's Camper

The kids and I joined my brothers, Ken (& family) and Eugene for dinner at my parents camper. They were camping at Squaw Creek Park again. The kids all went for a walk before supper with Ashley to the playground. (Since my mom and dad didn't choose a closer site!) The kids had a really good time and were so hot when they came back, they all enjoyed popsicles. We tried to get a picture of the kids together, but they weren't cooperative. We tried again after supper and it worked much better! I was able to get a few good shots of my little brothers, Smokey and Bandit. My parents treat thier dogs way better than we ever were treated ~ they are treated much more like people than animals!! It is always a good time for everyone when we have the chance to get together - my kids love going to the campground and having a picnic with Grandma and Grandpa, its a bonus when my brother's kids are there for them to play with!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home