Friday, July 24, 2009

Going, Going, Gone!

The kids and I are going to Postville today to visit Jason's aunt and grandma. The kids love going here ~ but I haven't told them! Morgan just came upstairs from cleaning the toys in the basement and said that Logan found her lipgloss. I told her that if they finish cleaning the basement we are going to leave. She runs away! I hear, "Mommy said if we finish cleaning the basement, we get to go somewhere special!" Ethan yells at the top of his lungs "YAAAH WHOOOOO! My Mommy is the best Mommy in the Whole World!" It isn't hard to be the "Best Mommy in the World" around here, we could just end up at the gas station ~ they don't have a clue where we are going! I packed the car while they have been downstairs cleaning ~ I am wondering how far on the road we can get before they ask where we are going! Toodle - OOO!

1 Comments:

At July 25, 2009 at 7:17 PM , Blogger Jason and Jessi said...

That's funny! Sounds so exciting to go anywhere I guess! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home