Saturday, February 20, 2010

2010

My life has changed in the past two months and I have been consumed by much. I currently am trying to get school done every day and do some catch up with the kids. The kids have been enjoying ice skating and playing in the snow from time to time. Morgan is really excelling in ice skating, as are the boys. January, was very cold and snowy! Most every day we have a fire burning in our wood burning stove in our basement. The kids have always loved to help get the newspaper ready and watch it start to burn. They all have learned, at a young age, that it's hot and we stay back. Thankfully, they all have listened. Lucy loves to help get it started and watch it, before shutting the doors.



On January 22, the kids and I were going to the sledding party at Squaw Creek with our church. The kids look forward to this event every year! The closer it gets, the count down begins, as does the praying for snow. This year that was no different, they were excited! Even Lucy joined in the action!
During the middle of the sledding party, I receive the inevitable call, that my Grandma had passed away. It was devastating to me and I am very thankful for my friends that were there with me, they were all very supportive and very helpful with my kids. I, as well as my kids love my grandma dearly.
This picture is from Logan's Birthday, December 4, 2009.



1 Comments:

At February 20, 2010 at 8:30 AM , Blogger Jason and Jessi said...

Those are great pics, Ida! I especially love the one of Lucy looking into the fireplace. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home