Friday, July 31, 2009

A Few of My Favorite Things!


July 28, 2009, All in a nights work, we went to the campground, took a scenic drive, seen smoke from the meat packing plant that was burning and took plenty of pictures of the sunset. I have started enjoying more scenery pictures lately. I enjoy seeing the beautiful things around me that God has allowed... wether its deer in a field, industrial landscape, reflections, rivers or just the moon. God is so Good! At the campground Lucy was finishing up her Chocolate Mousse Yogurt and she has a fascination with the dogs, especially Smokey. She is very sure about him, as you can tell, he is very unsure about her. I see this picture and it makes me laugh ~ he certainly has the look of "really, must you come so close ~ look at yourself!"




She was quite the messy little girl - but very Happy!

The kids enjoy driving the scenic way home from places to find deer and just to see what they can see. We had a really good night and I was able to get pictures of a few of my favorite things, my kids, deer, hot air balloons and the sunset. (*Jason* is one of my most favorite things too, ~ although he was at work ~ so I wasn't able to get a picture of him.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home