Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Getting ready for the big night is a long process! It started on Thrusday when I got out the costumes for the kids that I purchased ove the past year and trying them on. Today, Halloween, we were going to carve Pumpkins when we realized Ethan's Pumpkin had gotten moldy. I went out looking for a pumpkin for an hour, while also on the hunt for a Princess Tiara. I successfully found the Tiara, but no pumpkins at 5 stores! When I didn't know what else to do, I did what anyone in my situation would do - I called my mom! Grandma Kanellis saved Halloween this year! She had 2 pumpkins at her house for baking into pies. I told her that Ethan needed one and we would bring it back for her to make pies. Ethan and I went to Grandma's house to pick up his new pumpkin, and him and daddy got it all carved out in the face Ethan picked! Thank you Grandma for saving Halloween for our little monster!


Making Up a Princess is hard work! Especially when you don't normally make up yourself, let alone Making Up a Princess! Morgan is so excited to be wearing some of Mommy's Make Up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home