Thursday, May 20, 2010

Family

I started taking photographs in 2006 and that happens to be the last time we had a family picture done. Coincidence? Perhaps. I hate to have to pay to get pictures taken, when I have the equipment. Sears and Penney's just isn't the same as candid family moments. Jason and I were able to have our family pictures taken this week by a friend, Miss Jessica! We had a great time, the kids overall did very well, we were able to get some great shots. Jessica is very creative and edited some of the pictures that she captured for us. Thank you Jessica!

1 Comments:

At July 26, 2010 at 4:26 PM , Blogger Sandylee7 said...

Oh Ida- You've such a wonderful family! I'm so happy for you!
You have grown and changed so much... I am so very proud of YOU!! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home