Monday, August 9, 2010

Outdoor Play


The kids and I went out for a little while this evening. Between the horrible humidity and the pesky mosquitos we weren't out for long. The kids played in the playhouse, that will soon be our chicken coop and Logan picked lots from the garden, tomatoes, a pepper, and a zuke!
Lucy can't wait to get our chickens, she keeps asking me, if we are going to go get our chickens "right now". Silly girl, we have to wait on the city!
Pumpkins have overtaken my garden... I think I may have planted them a few weeks too early. However, that means Pumpkin Pie in August!! ;o)

2 Comments:

At August 10, 2010 at 6:46 PM , Blogger Robin said...

Your pumpkins look really nice!

 
At August 11, 2010 at 12:52 PM , Blogger Ida Hangartner said...

Well Thanks!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home