Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Logan



I don't know for sure how or why I started blogging each child seperately. They are each one so unique and so wonderful, I am glad that I have done this. It is easy to miss the good in each one when my life is busy every day. Logan, where do I begin? He is 8 1.2 years old, I can't believe it, and he is the best son parents could ask for! Logan is usually very kind and loving to all his siblings, as everyone, he has had his moments. Most always ~ he is very kind and loving! Logan is very emotional which too, has its plus's and minus's, he is very caring and concerned when someone is upset or hurt. Whether it be someone he knows, a stranger or an animal. He thinks to pray for someone right away when he hears they have become sick, hurt or a need. He loves to help, he is a very hard worker. He chops wood, and stacks it right along with Jason and I, he loves to help mow, garden, rake, he loves to serve! He is always willing to give away something of his own if it will make someone happy, he loves to please. Logan is also very thankful, he most always is appreciative without prodding. Logan is a growing into a very hard working, thoughtful and thankful, loving person. Logan has has a love for God and a love for doing right, he always tries his best to do what is asked of him. He is turning into such a handsome boy! I can't imagine my life without him, or his brother and sisters ~ they are truly a blessing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home