Saturday, August 1, 2009

No Training Wheels!

This is a video from yesterday afternoon, Ethan looks so funny riding with training wheels ~ atleast I think so! Anyway, I asked him last night if we should take his training wheels off ~ he said he didn't want to. So I took Morgan's little bike down that has no training wheels and had him sit on there. He was walking it while sitting on the seat, and I told him to start pedaling! He Did! He just took off! He said I could take the training wheels off of his bike right away! I had to put the training wheels back on Morgan's for Lucy - she wants to be a big kid too! (the kids asked if I could do it or wait for Daddy, they must think I can't use a wrench)~ Logan and Morgan were more excited than Ethan for riding without training wheels! They really are very good about supporting each other when they are learning something new. So enjoy the pictures and be sure to check out our video - there is a cute little piece of Lucy in the video too!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABctu_9eMYc


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home