Wednesday, August 19, 2009

bLog WoRtHy ~~ Of CoUrSE!

Everyday is blog worthy, it's just a matter if you get it done or not! Today, already its only 1:30pm I have accomplished a ton! I have 4 out of 5 people bathed, breakfast and lunch finished, dishes in the dishwasher (with help), floors/stairs vacuumed (with help) Lucy to the doctor, a stop at Menards and a baby who needs another nap! First, the dishes. Morgan was helping me load the dishwasher, while Jason was leaving for work. Jason left and I thought it was wonderful Morgan was doing dishes and Logan was vacuuming the steps. I had Lucy down for a nap and Ethan was coloring. I took a quick shower ~ thinking all would be well. I had to get ready to take Lucy to the doctor. When I came to the kitchen I noticed Morgan hadn't gotten much more completed on the dishwasher, and I asked her about it. Then I noticed some blue! Blue I thought ~ she didn't ~ she did! She put dawn all over my dishes in the dishwasher! On every cup there was a dollup of dawn, and all over the door of the dishwasher was pretty dawn up and down in pretty stripes! I was not the happiest I have ever been ~ but I calmly told her why we couldn't put dawn in the dishwasher. She was so somber ~ I got it all cleaned up and she finished loading the dishes. On to Lucy! The little tyke has a pokey out belly button from time to time and the last couple days it has been a little swollen and poking out. I didn't like the looks of it and she kept whining and pulling on it, saying owie. I made an appointment for her today and she has a hernia in her belly button, unfortunately unless it is always causing her problems, rather than time to time, they wait until the child is closer to the age 3. Fortunately, by then lots of the hernia's fix themselves in small kids. I am praying that it would go away, as it causes her pain from time to time. I hated having tubes in Ethan's ears when he was 11 months and I can't bear to have my little Lucy to have a surgery to fix her bellybutton. I know that there are plenty of people that have to watch their babies/children go through multiple procedures. I would much rather it just go away than have my Lucy have a surgery to fix it. With prayer all things are possible! Have a great day and keep checking back to get a peek into the life at the hangartnerhouse!

1 Comments:

At August 24, 2009 at 8:39 AM , Blogger Jason and Jessi said...

Wow! That sounds busy! I also really like the posts you did on your individual kids - they're fun to read! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home