Monday, September 14, 2009

Bread Making 101, Part 4

OK, so I have done most everything like I should, I do believe. I just went to preheat my stove to 350 degrees and took the loaves out that were rising in there. That was a mistake. Three of my pretty loaves fell! I guess I will have some flat bread and some not so flat bread, as well as small bread and bigger bread! Consistency? I am not too sure what that is all about! For the next however long it takes, I will be baking bread. I had planned on going to a volleyball game at 4:30 today, I don't think I will be able to make it. I have no idea how long it is going to take to get all this pretty bread to bake. Check back later, make sure I was paying attention and didn't let it burn. For now, 3rd grade here I come!

1 Comments:

At September 14, 2009 at 4:14 PM , Blogger Robin said...

Way to go! Looks yummy!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home