Monday, September 14, 2009

Creatures!

Why has it suddenly felt like we are being attacked by crazy creatures? Really, have any of you had multiple things invade your space over the past week or two? Yesterday afternoon, Jason and I were going to chop wood, fortunately I was very tired and decided to stay inside with Lucy and Ethan while they napped. God knows to keep me away from wild animals (I don't mean my kids this time). After the kids had woke up, I was getting Ethan ready to go outside so he could have a tractor ride and just at that time, I noticed there was some commotion outside. I asked about it only to find that Jason had run across an angry possum, sleeping the day away in the middle of the wood pile. Jason was taking the wood off the pile to split it and suddenly noticed that at his waist was an angry possum hissing at him, inches away! Jason took care of the narly looking creature, but before getting rid of it, we had show and tell with the kids. I also thought of my wonderful blog readers that you may like to see what I seen!

I am so thankful that I was not chopping wood this time, as I actually enjoy splitting the wood, with the wood splitter, not a wedge and ax! I think I would have died had I come across this nasty looking thing! He was rather large!

1 Comments:

At September 14, 2009 at 4:15 PM , Blogger Robin said...

Poor thing!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home